Loading Buildit Maps
Load the map you created on Unity editor through ZEPETO buildit to create a World.
STEP 1 : Install Buildit Loader Package
Go to Window → Package Manager → ZEPETO.Buildit.Loader
STEP 2 : Preparing the Buildit Loader
Log into ZEPETO ID in Unity Editor.
STEP 3 : Run Buildit Loader
- Go to ZEPETO → Buildit → Map Loader and run the Buildit Window.
- Check the list of maps you created, and double click on the map to load.
- Edit as needed.
- The resources from a scene cannot be used in another scene.
- You can load multiple maps in one scene, but we do not recommend it.
- You cannot use Mesh Combine.
- Some objects with animators may not function properly.
- Interaction objects provided in existing worlds may not work.
- Skybox is not supported.
- Lightmap baking must be done manually.
Please refer to the following guide. [ZEPETO build it]
Loading Buildit Theme Objects
You can utilize the objects of the theme used in Buildit when developing your World.
Go to Window → Package Manager, and run Unity Package Manager.
Select a Package to start with from ZEPETO.Buildit and click on the [Install] button on the bottom right.
Select the object Prefab from the bottom folder in Package.
Updated 4 months ago