|Summary||From creating a Multiplay server to a client, set up the environment needed to develop a Multiplay World.|
|Time Required||1 Hour|
Part 1. Installing Multiplay
- From creating a Multiplay server to a client, set up the environment needed to develop a Multiplay World.
Part 2. Writing World Logic
- Learn about the Schema needed for communication between the server and client, and define Schema Types and Room State.
Part 3. Writing World Logic 2
- Write World logic needed to sync from the player's location to the player's exit.
Part 4. Running the Server and Connecting to Multiplay
- Run the server and connect to Multiplay.
Part 5. Multiplay Development - Connecting to IWP Server and Server DataStorage
- Utilize the IWP and DataStorage that can be used in Multiplay.
Updated 4 months ago