We'll introduce you to an object that can interact with the character in the World Editor.
Use the logic object to create a more dynamic World!
You can use the two objects to create a telephone mobile device. (Left: save point / Right: portal)
- As shown in the first image, the Save Point is activated when the character touches the save point object.
- Go to Portal object and click on >> button to move to the last Save Point Object!
If you collide with the obstacle object, you can move to the Spawn point. (Spin Blade)
Create a more fun World using obstacles objects!
If you search for 'Damage' in the object search window, you can check the object that moves to the spawn point when a collision.
You can measure the World play record using two objects. (Left: Timer Start / Right: Timer Finish)
- Go near the Timer Start object and click on the Rheel button .
- You can check the play record at the top of the screen!
- Finally, when the character touches the Timer Finish object, the play record is recorded!
You can use the action control object to make the character's poses or the Attach object!
- Go near the deployed behavior control object and click on the Rheel button .
- You can pose or randomly hold the Attach object.
If you select 'Interaction' from the Objects> Category, you can see an object that can be poses or an attack.
Updated 2 months ago