The leaderboard is a module that provides functions for saving and managing each player's rankings and high scores.
To create a leaderboard, select the [Get LeaderboardInfo] button in ProjectSettings → Zepeto → ZepetoLeaderboard menu.
Select [Add Leaderboard] to add a new leaderboard.
If there is a leaderboard that already exists, the leaderboard will appear on the settings screen.
The pop up window shown below will appear when the [Add Leaderboard] button is selected. You will be able to adjust each parameter values.
|Update Rule||Score update rules|
|Max score||Record the user's highest score|
|Min score||Record user's lowest score|
|Accumulate score||Add user's scores and save as a record|
|ResetInfo(s)||You can set a period for the scores to reset.|
- This is helpful if the leaderboard needs to be updated every season.
- The scores will not be reset by default, but you can make adjustments by setting reset periods (monthly, weekly, daily).
Score reset rules are as follows:
|None||Scores will not reset|
|Day||Scores will reset daily at the set time (ex. daily ranking)|
|Week||Scores will reset weekly on the set date and time (ex: weekly ranking)|
|Month||Scores will reset monthly on the set date and time (ex: monthly ranking; the max Day value is 31, but if the month does not have 31 days, it will automatically adjust to the last day of the month)|
To use ZEPETOScript and leaderboard, you must have the Leaderboard ID information.
To access the Leaderboard information, you can go to Settings (under Edit in the Project Settings menu, go to Zepeto → Zepeto Leaderboard → Edit), or load from ZEPETOScript api.
Please refer to the following guide. [Searching Leaderboard Details]
- Once the reset rule is set, the leaderboard cannot be modified.
- To change the Reset Rule, you must create a new leaderboard.
- Reset time is based on UTC+0. Offset will be provided so that the time zone can be changed in the future.