|This is a World where you accumulate records by continuing to run until you reach an obstacle.
|side-scrolling infinite running
- Press the Play button on the title screen to start the scene.
- A local player spawns at the starting point and soon rushes forward.
- As local players run, their time is recorded, and their score increases as they jump and avoid obstacles and holes.
- If the local player touches an obstacle or falls under terrain while running, the world will end.
- The score and recorded time are displayed on screen when the World ends.
- If you press the Restart button on the world end screen, the scene will restart.
- Scene flow consisting of Title screen - Play - Result screen - Restart
- Score points
- Time recording
- Scene reload when hitting an obstacle
- Side view viewpoint processing
- UI image resources and prefabs
- Background Skybox image
- Sound effect
- Create and apply your own UI.
- Place various items and obstacles on the map.
- Expand to the multiplayer World and play with friends.
- The intellectual property rights, including copyright, for this template are owned by “NAVER Z” and its affiliates. For more information, please refer to the following link. [ZEPETO World SDK License and terms]
- This template can be freely used when creating ZEPETO World, and usage outside of ZEPETO World is prohibited.
- When submitting a world for review through this template, the review may be rejected if it is similar to a previously released world. Therefore, it is recommended to change resources such as backgrounds and objects within the scene.