First, load the BaseBody with the downloaded file creatorBaseSet_ZEPETO.zip.
- This file includes the mask (mask) and joints (hips).
- The mask (mask) removes unnecessary mesh in the body that will not be visible after clothing models are applied.
- Joints (hips) are rig joints that act as the 3D skeleton.
- Designate an object name that suits the category of the item you are creating.
Object names are indicated in English in [Preparing 3D Modeling]. ex) Dress -> DR
Take the mask (mask) and joints (hips) outside the group and delete the ZEPETO_creatorBaseSet which became a blank group.
To create clothing more easily, set the RotateZ value of shoulder_L and shoulder_R to -7.5 and the RotateZ value of upperArm_L and upperArm_R to -40.
When you adjust the Rotate value, the mask (mask) turns into an A-pose as shown below.
By clicking File > Import > TOP_BTM_Dummy.fbx, load the top and bottom modeling guide dummy you previously downloaded.
- The TOP_Guide is used for creating tops and BTM_Guide is used for creating bottoms.
- When creating bottoms, you cannot exceed the TOP_Guide range.
- When creating tops, you cannot exceed the BTM_Guide range.
When you are creating a whole set of clothing, you can exceed the range of the guides.
Updated about 2 months ago