- Registered content is checked for compliance with the ZEPETO Community Guidelines even after review.
- Even if it does not fall under ZEPETO Studio's guidelines, content deemed inappropriate by ZEPETO Studio may not be uploaded or entered, and may be suspended even after it has been used by users or sold.
- ZEPETO Studio's guidelines are in accordance with the ZEPETO Community Guidelines.
The world cover is an image that allows ZEPETO users to judge the attractiveness of a world before accessing it.
Please follow the recommendations below when creating and uploading your cover image.
- Image with a resolution of 1024x1024px (1:1)
- Image in PNG /JPG /JPEG format
- 8MB or less in size
- Images that showcase your world's features
- An image that utilizes a combination of characters and text (world name) that fits the mood of the world.
Covers that meet the following criteria may be rejected during the review process
- Images that do not fit the 1024x1024px (1:1) size or are low resolution.
- Images that make it difficult to identify features of the world (e.g., full-size sky, lots of blank areas)
- Represents something unrelated to the world
- Images that violate copyright (e.g., images that directly include or allude to other content and brands, such as movies, games, or broadcasts).
All resources related to your content, such as objects that make up your world, screenshots, etc. may be rejected during the review process if they fall into any of the following categories.
- Resources that are significantly incomplete (e.g. 20 or fewer objects)
- Resources that cannot be output normally within the ZEPETO service due to errors or special reasons (e.g., when a large number of objects are placed).
- When registering a map for testing purposes
- Violating community guidelines
- Images embedded in custom objects directly include or imply other content and brands, such as movies, games, and broadcasts.
Worlds and content created or uploaded in ZEPETO Studio must not violate the ZEPETO Community Guidelines and the ZEPETO Studio Content Guidelines. All worlds must comply with the requirements of the Studio Product Guidelines.
Please refer to the following guidelines. [Content Guidelines].
If your content is intended to promote a brand or product, you must communicate this during the upload process to ZEPETO Studio. Before submitting your content, please check the ZEPETO Studio Content Guidelines for compliance with the "Promotion and Advertising" and "Copyright" sections. ZEPETO Studio will review your content, including the information you provided in advance.
- Registered content will be checked for compliance with the ZEPETO Community Guidelines even after the review.
- It is the responsibility of the ZEPETO Creator to understand and comply with the local laws of the region where the content will be commercialized to avoid any problems during any type of promotion (events, occasions, etc.) using the reviewed content.
- Content deemed inappropriate by ZEPETO Studio, even if it does not fall within our guidelines, may not be uploaded or entered, and may be suspended even after it has been used by users or sold.
When submitting a review, please read the following items carefully and be sure to designate it as promotional content.
When submitting a review, we will determine whether it is promotional based on the content, name, icon, description, etc.
- Items that contain logos, brands, products, names of specific people or organizations, or images or text are considered promotional.
- Content that refers to or alerts users to other content that contains logos, brands, products, names of people or organizations, or images or text is considered a promotion.
The following types of items are not considered promotions
- Content that celebrates a holiday, idea, or specific theme.
- Content from artists or performers that is not associated with a specific product and includes a catchphrase or character.
- Content that references a pop culture phenomenon
When uploading content to ZEPETO Studio, you must follow the guidelines below.
- When uploading content to ZEPETO Studio, you can check the license information section on the detail input screen.
- If the world you are uploading contains celebrity likenesses or works that require licensing, you must select the "Yes" item.
- Click the "Attach certificate or agreement" button to attach the relevant license certificate or agreement and leave a note.
- If you need to attach multiple documents, please attach them in a single zipped file not to exceed 20MB.
If you have any questions about the World Editor guidelines, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Updated 2 months ago