Load the map you created on Unity editor through ZEPETO buildit to create a World.
Go to Window → Package Manager → ZEPETO.Buildit.Loader
Log into ZEPETO ID in Unity Editor.
- Go to ZEPETO → Buildit → Map Loader and run the Buildit Window.
- Check the list of maps you created, and double click on the map to load.
- Edit as needed.
- The resources from a scene cannot be used in another scene.
- You can load multiple maps in one scene, but we do not recommend it.
- You cannot use Mesh Combine.
- Some objects with animators may not function properly.
- Interaction objects provided in existing worlds may not work.
- Skybox is not supported.
- Lightmap baking must be done manually.
Please refer to the following guide. [ZEPETO build it]
ZEPETO Asset Package
- ZEPETO Asset Package is forward compatible with the original build it theme package.
- The build it theme package cannot be installed again after the ZEPETO Asset Package has been provided.