|It is a simple jumping World where you reach your goal by stepping on objects floating in the air.
|platform jump and run, object movement, Obby
- Press the Play button on the title screen to start the scene.
- A local player is created on the starting platform.
- Control the local player to move across platforms until you reach the end point.
- If the local player falls more than a certain height off the platform, they will return to their last platform location.
- When the local character steps on a red-bordered platform, it will fall down after a period of time.
- When the local player touches the red obstacle on the floor, they are returned to the last platform location.
- If the player fails to reach the end point within the time limit shown at the top, the World will end and restart.
- When the local player reaches the end point, they move on to the next stage.
- Scene flow consisting of - Title screen - Play - Result screen - Restart
- Time limit feature
- Move objects
- UI image resources and prefabs
- Platform object
- Background Skybox image
- If you are a beginner in World development, start by applying the Obby template first.
- Level design can be varied.
- Create your own World by changing art resources.
- You can also expand it to a multiplayer World.
- The intellectual property rights, including copyright, for this template are owned by “NAVER Z” and its affiliates. For more information, please refer to the following link. [ZEPETO World SDK License and terms]
- This template can be freely used when creating ZEPETO World, and usage outside of ZEPETO World is prohibited.
- When submitting a world for review through this template, the review may be rejected if it is similar to a previously released world. Therefore, it is recommended to change resources such as backgrounds and objects within the scene.