You've just released your own world. Congratulations!
After releasing your world, you can see various indicators of your world in the [Statistics] menu.
You can see a detailed breakdown of indicators in the [Statistics] menu on the left side of the World Console.
The indexes that can be found in relation to the World are as follows.
- Active users: You can view the total number of users using that World.
- New users: You can see the number of new users among those who used the World.
- Total Visitors: You can see the number of all visitors who have used the world. (Multiple visits from the same user will be counted)
- Total length of stay: You can check the sum of stay times for all users using the World. (in hours)
- Length of stay per person: You can check the average stay time per user using the World. (in minutes)
The length of stay per person needs to be calculated. (Length of stay per person = total length of stay / active users)
- Length of stay per visit: You can check the average length of stay per visit by one user using the World. (in minutes)
The length of stay per visit needs to be calculated. (Length of stay per visit = total length of stay / active users)
Basically, the statistics of the world can be checked daily or monthly.
- If you wish to check the indicators for a specific period of time, click the calendar icon to set the period you would like to check.
Use the Statistics menu to analyze your world in more detail, and make more profit!