- All contents uploaded or posted in ZEPETO must meet the ZEPETO Studio guideline requirements.
- Even for content that is not applicable to the ZEPETO Studio guidelines, any content that ZEPETO Studio deems inappropriate may not be uploaded or posted, and may be terminated even after the content has been used by other users or sales have been processed or completed.
- ZEPETO Studio guidelines comply with ZEPETO Community guidelines.
Below are some examples of covers that may be rejected during the review process.
- Does not meet 1024x1024pt(1:1) cover size
- PNG image format with transparent background
- Large empty spaces such as a sky
- Unorganized texts
- Low-resolution cover
- Includes PC screen or menu
- Images irrelevant to the World
Contents included in Worlds such as assets, media, etc. must meet the guidelines. Below are some examples of resources that may be rejected during the review process.
- Resources that are incomplete (ex: less than 20 objects)
- Resources that are not output correctly within ZEPETO services due to errors or special reasons
- Registering World as a test
- Worlds unrelated to keywords
- Media Resource(The World creator is responsible for all media resource-related issues that occur in the World.)
- Worlds that include video content will be rejected
- Audio resources can only be used if the creator has both royalties and rights of the audio
- For royalty-free audio, it can only be used if the exact source is provided in the description
- An external link cannot be linked to a specific action or event
Products that are sold in the World must follow the guidelines. Below are some examples of products that may be rejected during the review process.
- If abnormal products are distributed when a World product is purchased
- If the World product description violates ZEPETO policies
- If the product being sold promote meandering
- If the project being sold is chance-based, but the resulting value is different depending on probability or does not clearly state the probability in the World(Please refer to the table below)
If you have any questions about our Studio Guidelines, please contact our support center.