If the following 'Cannot Read property 'cpu' of undefined' error occurs in the server console window of the multiplay world, try the following method
- After confirming the ZEPETO APP version and ZEPETO WORLD SDK version, please update them to the latest version.
- Please refer to the guide below for how to update the ZEPETO WORLD SDK.
Please refer to the following guide. [Updating Package]
- Please check if the multiplay server and Zepeto World Multiplay component are properly added to the project.
Please refer to the following guide. [ZEPETO Multiplay]
- Please check for any errors in the multiplay server script. Please refer to the server script 'index.ts' in the Multiplay World Sample.
Multiplay World Sample
- Please check if the server script uses the same type and name as the schema defined in World.multiplay Schema.json.
If you are not familiar with Schema implementation, please refer to the multiplay tutorial video.
Please refer to the following guide. [ZEPETO Multiplay Tutorial]